Patient lifts from Drive Medical safely raise and lower individuals from any stationary position, making transfers and daily activities easier and helping eliminate injury both to the caregiver and to the patient. The high-performance hydraulics lessen the effort required by a caregiver and make it easier to transfer the patient between rooms. And because the lift is fully manual, it is perfect for use that doesn't allow easy access to a power source.Features and Benefits
- Silver Vein steel construction
- 6 point swivel bar that can accommodate 2, or 4 sling straps, plus 2 chain connections
- Safely raises or lowers individuals from any stationary position
- High-performance hydraulics raise or lower individuals gradually and safely
- Adjustable-width base
- Actual Product Weight: 72 lbs
- Base Height: 5.5"
- Base Width: 22.5"-42"
- Boom Height: 16.5"-71"
- Casters: 3"
- Overall Product Height: 71"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 22.5"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 1 Year Limited on Pump
Model # 13023svlb