This electric lift by Drive Medical charges quickly and easily from an AC outlet thanks to a convenient removable chargeable battery. The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs to be removed. (The lift will not operate while plugged in.) Heavy gauge construction and a jumbo actuator pump that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning. The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode. Two features ensure you won't misjudge the product's battery life: an audible warning will alert you once the battery power falls below 50% and a "CHARGE" light will automatically shut off when the battery is fully charged. The unit comes with a foldable mast and a wide, stable base for easy storage and transportation, making it ideal for homecare, and is for use with 4-point and 2-point slings. Unit includes: removable rechargeable battery (Model #13258); external charger (#13255) and wall-mounted bracket (#13260).Features and Benefits
- Heavy-gauge construction
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode to lower patient down safely
- Fast, easy charge from AC outlet
- To charge, simply plug in unit; Battery does not need to be removed to be charged
- Includes removable, rechargeable battery, external charger, and wall-mounted-bracket
- Ideal for institutional use
- To avoid downtime - order an additional rechargeable battery
- Actual Product Weight: 105 lbs
- Base Clearance: 2.25"
- Base Height: 4.5"
- Base Width: 41"
- Base Width Closed: 24"
- Batteries: 1 - 24V
- Boom Height: 28"-76"
- Casters: 3" Front/4.5" Rear
- Overall Product Height: 76"
- Overall Product Length: 48"
- Overall Product Width: 41"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13242