Monitoring and maintaining pulse and oxygen levels can be critical for the health of those looking to exercise safely and effectively. This professional quality Fingertip Pulse Oximeter from Drive Medical provides noninvasive spot-checks of oxygen saturation levels in the blood and heart rate. The Pulse Oximeter is perfect for sports enthusiasts, pilots, or anyone who wants to monitor this essential information.Features and Benefits
- Large easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen
- Displays SpO2 and pulse rate
- Low power consumption, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Actual Product Weight: 0.11 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AAA
- Battery Duration: 30 Hours
- Display Type: LED
- Fingertip Width Range: 0.3"-1"
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15-90 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 1.18"
- Overall Product Length: 2.2"
- Overall Product Width: 1.26"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Rate Accuracy Range: + / - 2 Percent
- Pulse Rate Display Range: 0-254 bpm
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30-235 bpm
- SpO2 Accuracy Range: + / - 3 Percent
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 70-90 Percent
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 131 deg F
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Model # mq3000