Getting into and out of the tub can be quite a challenge if you suffer from poor balance, arthritis, limited mobility, or injury issues. If you're finding that simply taking a shower has become a concern, you might find that a transfer bench from Drive Medical is the solution you've been looking for. The transfer bench allows you to sit down outside of the tub and then maneuver yourself into the tub where you can remain seated throughout the shower. You'll find the experience more comfortable and safer than before with a stable plcae to sit in the tub. Plus, you'll eliminate the need for assistance, increasing your independence. The Three Piece Transfer Bench is lightweight, assembled without tools, and has height adjustable legs with non-slip feet making it a simple, easily portable and safe bathing solution. It also includes a removeable backrest and armrests to make the experience of sitting in the shower even more pleasant.Features and Benefits
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest
- Height adjusts in 1/2 inch increments with unique dual column extension legs
- Reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Pinch-free lever allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- Actual Product Weight: 12.48 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 23"
- Outside Legs Width: 32"
- Overall Product Height: 28"
- Overall Product Length: 23"
- Overall Product Width: 32"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Depth: 19.5"
- Seat Width: 26"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-22.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl12031kdr